Date of the policy: 26th June, 2023
Worthouse Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, or you and the Company;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy;
- When you interact with the Company in any way; or
- When you apply for a job with the Company.
This Policy does not apply to information:
- collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- collected by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries (if any)), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website; or
- collected offline or via channels other than the Website; or
- Unless otherwise provided in a different section of the Worthouse’s terms and conditions, this Policy does not apply to any business information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
321 Mills Rd, Waynesboro, GA 30830
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, or individuals, who submit their information to us, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (the “Personal Information“);
- When you place your order or you contact us directly we may ask for your personal information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, telephone number and payment information;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information, including Personal Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- Automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies as you navigate through the Website; or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners (including, but not limited to transportation companies and money processing partners).
Information You Provide to Us.
The information, including Personal Information, we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Your search queries communicated to us;
- Information included in your job applications.
Information, including Personal Information, We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information, which may, or may not constitute Personal Information, about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information, which may, or may not constitute Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please, email us using contact information included in the Contact Information section of this Policy for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section of this Policy.
How We Use Your Information
We use information, including Personal Information, that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide, operate, and maintain and present our Website and its contents to you;
- To improve, personalize, and expand our Website;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Website;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including processing your orders and for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you to process your customer service request;
- To review your job application;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To identify and prevent fraud; or
- For any other purpose as provided by applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Worthouse’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Worthouse about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- As provided by applicable law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Worthouse, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form). You can also always opt out by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form) or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website (available at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1).
The security of all information associated with our users is an important concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. No sensitive data is stored in the pages directly. We have further measures in place to protect your personal information once it reaches us. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, therefore you transmit to us at your own risk.
We take reasonable steps to safeguard your Personal and sensitive information through vigorous physical, electronic and operational practices.
We also equip our servers with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate technology to ensure that when you connect you are actually on our Website. SSL also ensures that all data entered through the Website is encrypted. To verify that SSL is being used look for a padlock or key icon in your browser. Portions of the Website may also use “CAPTCHA” technology, which is a test that is used to make certain that transactions are being initiated by a human and not by another computer. The test involves asking users to click a certain picture. We subject our systems to periodic security audits to ensure that your information is thoroughly protected and secured.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit Websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include: internet protocol (IP) addresses, location, type of device, time spent on the page, products bought, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
This Policy does not apply to other Websites such as social media websites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Processing Personal Information According to the GDPR
Additionally, if the processing of your Personal Information falls within the scope of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), then such processing shall also be performed in accordance with GDPR requirements. Therefore, in addition to the above terms, Company provides you with the following information:
(a) The contact information for the Company Data Privacy Officer is provided in the Contact Information section of this Policy;
(b) Personal Information is processed only for the express purposes set forth in this Policy;
(c) Personal Information may be transferred to processors located around the world;
(d) You are entitled to:
- Request access to your Personal Information. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us;
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request;
- Object to processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms;
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it;
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you;
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
(e) You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
(f) You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the European Union having jurisdiction over processing; and
(g) Company does not perform automated decision-making, including profiling.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
321 Mills Rd, Waynesboro, GA 30830